See how we helped an Australian private health insurance service provider to run seamless Straight through Concept to Conversion marketing strategy
The customer wanted to expand its web foot falls by generating more traffic and leads of prospective insurance buyers. Earlier, the customer did not have a straight through processing of campaign launch, tracking campaign data and integration into their core Lead systems for follow up and closure.
We developed a dynamic 3 step strategy to address the customer’s straight through processing challenge using our CTC framework (Concept to Conversion)
Stage 1: Create Landing Page
Created a Dynamic Campaign Page creator which enabled the business to launch landing page which captures the required data in various stages. This was done by creating different weekly campaigns to promote the various products. This served the purpose of both advertising the products and also getting the user to share his details by making them aware of the options available to them. When they explore the products featured in the campaign, it leads them to a series of stages that capture the details
Stage 2: Digital Marketing & Tracking
These landing pages were created using leading User Interface and User Experience professionals to
come up with a class design and the same was converted to landing pages with necessary capture
fields. Google Analytics code were configured to handle the traffic based on the stages by which we
were able to capture data of foot falls by pages and in case of drop out we could get a clear
understanding based on the analysis report. A/B testing is then performed with the analytics report to
come up with better strategies to reduce dropouts and make the campaign more successful.
The following digital marketing strategies where implemented
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO) On-page optimization: Optimizing website Images, Title Tag,
Keyword research, Keyword Density, Content of the website, Loading Pages time Off-page Optimization:
Social Media Engagement, Social Bookmarking Sites, Forum Replies, Article Submission, Video Submission
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pintrest
- Adwords: Google & Facebook
- Email Marketing: Targeting Audience, Creating Brand Awareness, Newsletters, Measurable Results
Stage 3: Lead Generation & Tracking
These captured prospects details are then pushed into their existing Lead Management System which was developed on a J2EE based platform. These leads are further taken down in the funnel by the Internet Sales team for closures.
App Flow and Tracking
On Clicking ‘Find Out More’
On Clicking ‘Get quote’
Landing page user navigation Tracking using Google Analytics:
- Straight through processing system from Concept to Conversion was enabled seamlessly to aid marketing & sales teams to boost revenue
- In A/B testing, the user engagement with each experience is measured and collected in an analytics dashboard and analyzed through a statistical engine. Based on this, we judged whether changing the experience had a positive, negative, or no effect on visitor behavior
- Based on the user response analysis, the positioning of the campaigns, the position of various links and buttons in the landing page was modified.
- By experimenting with subtle changes, increase in on-page conversions was achieved.
- By tracking the user response, the data capture pages were modified to ensure user navigated to all the stages.
- A/B testing ensures users spend more time on the site and sign up for additional information there by showing a huge jump in conversions.
- The number of drop outs decreased and number of leads almost doubled in the subsequent years.
- Search Engine Optimization was carried out to increase click through rate and also achieve increase in web traffic. Increased site usability and brand awareness was created.
- With Adwords increase in targeting clicks and brand awareness with better reach to the right customers was achieved.
- With Social media marketing, geo-targeting of the campaigns was made possible by targeting specific audience and hence resulting in probability of high conversions.
Tell us a little about yourself, and we'll be in touch right away